Lug - Online

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lug Love from The Shopping Mama

Thanks to The Shopping Mama for finding "The Best Reason to Go to the Gym." Spoiler alert: it's our Cartwheel Fitness/Overnight Bag! Read her great review here, and read below for a little excerpt.
"This is my first exposure to LUG products, but it won't be my last. I am very impressed with the thoughtful details and functionality, quality and the appearance, too. In spite of all the storage, the Cartwheel bag is still great looking and sleek - not bulky at all. For a big night sans kids, the Cartwheel bag is also a great overnight bag. (Which reminds me, I should probably go somewhere for a night to test this function...)"
We agree! Thanks for the love! Check out The Shopping Mama, the source for unique & fabulous things mamas want for their little ones, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment