Lug - Online

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lug Fitbit Challenge Update: Kanae Kills It!


Remember when we told you about our Fitbit Challenge here? Well, we have a winner, and her name is Kanae (pictured above)! With an amazing, astronomical, very, very big final step count of 289,569, Kanae ... well, she kicked butt. That's an average of 10,342 steps per day! I'm tired just reading that. She will be awarded with the new office chair of her choosing. And when told of her victory, she had this to say, in hilariously awesome fashion:

I'd like to thank Vana for giving me the spot although she had over 300,000 steps in Feb! (Madness!)

I'd like to thank my parents for giving me these short legs that I was able to get more steps than others! (Yay for being short) ... and also my poor driving skill that makes me take the public transit everyday.

I'd also like to thank my little kittens, Leon and Moose for waking me up in the middle of the night and forcing me to chase them. (More steps!)

And last but not least, I'd like to thank my volleyball team for letting me play the game like this. (Picture drawn by on of my teammates the other day.)

Way to go, Kanae!


No comments:

Post a Comment