Lug - Online

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy World Poetry Day!

That's right, y'all. It's World Poetry Day, a day to celebrate and promote the reading, writing, and teaching of poetry. Because it's World Poetry Day, I though I'd write a little poem. And being that the motto here at Lug is "live life in color," I thought I'd write about my favorite color.

So, here goes:


Marigold yellow 
rays of sunshine 
sand beneath my toes 
ripe, juicy mango 
a fire crackling 
a rocket ship taking off
fireworks bursting in the night sky
a bite of pineapple from my pina colada
a lemon meringue pie
a rich banana split
heat
heat
heat
Yellow can brighten your day


Full disclosure: I had a little help from this "Color My World Poem" generator. We'd love to hear your "Color My World Poem." Go here to make your own, and please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment