Lug - Online

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sneak Peek: The NEW Flutter Mini Cross-Body

It's that time again, folks! Time to start unveiling our BRAND NEW, FALL 2012 products. I just love this time of year, don't you?

Without further ado, meet the Flutter Mini Cross-Body Bag:
Light as air, with a slim design, the Flutter Mini Cross-Body is all function, no fuss! It has a clever magnetic closure for easy access, two front-zip compartments for items meant to be more securely stored, our signature hidden water bottle holder, and a fully adjustable strap. 




Do you love it, or do you love it? We LOVE it! Look for it online and in stores later this summer.

3 comments:

  1. It's faboo!! Love all those pockets - nothing keeps me organized like my Lugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only problem is...what colour should I get?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, right there with ya! I always want to go with something fun but usually just get black or navy. Maybe I'll splurge this time!

      Delete