Lug - Online

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Going to London 2012? Go Canada!

If you're Canadian, of course. ... Don't you just love an Olympic year? All the patriotism. All the sports. All that inspiring Olympic spirit! Gotta say, I'm partial to the Winter Games. I mean, who doesn't love curling? But I do love my summer sports too. And I'll go right out and say it, I'm jealous of any of you folks out there who have plans to attend this summer's games in London. If you're headed over the pond this July or August and are looking for some Canadian gear to show some spirit, have we got the bags/accessories for you! Check out all our Go Canada! gear here

And if you're not Canadian, don't forget that all Lug gear, with its bright and bold color options, makes great team gear no matter where you're from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment