Lug - Online

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Go Texan Day! Yeehaw!

This week is just full of fun holidays! Dust off your cowboys boots, press your best pearl-snap shirt, and get into the spirit of all things Texas on this holiday that marks the start of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (the biggest livestock show and rodeo in the States). If you've ever been down to Houston for "Rodeo," you know that it's a pretty big event. And when I say big, what I really mean is there's lots and lots of walking. That's why you wear your comfy cowboys boots. That's also why you carry your trusty Lug bag. I prefer the Somersault. It's light. It's cute. And it holds your essentials: cash, phone, and tons of tickets for the amusement park rides.

How will you celebrate Go Texan Day? (I think I'll have some Texas BBQ for dinner. Yum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment