Lug - Online

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lug + YouTube Videos = Cinematic Gold

This morning's announcement of the 2011 Oscar nominees got me thinking about the movies, which got me thinking that I definitely need to make more trips to the theater, which made me think, "nah, I really like watching movies at home," which made me think "maybe I can watch some things on my computer," which eventually led me to YouTube and a search for Lug videos (like this awesome one I told you about a couple of posts ago). And look what I found! A Lug station with nine videos. If you've ever been sitting at home, looking through the Lug catalog at, say, a Snuz Sac, and thinking, "Man, I wish I could see that Snuz Sac on video," well, now you can! Check out our videos on the Puddle Jumper, Shuttle Bus, Taxi, Cabby, Flatbed, Nap Sac, and Snuz Sac.

No comments:

Post a Comment