Lug - Online

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Lug Love Story: Gift Giving at its Finest


When I heard this lovely little love story, I thought it was too cute not to share. And who doesn't love a Lug love story anyway, right? Sooooo, one of our fabulous Lug retailers was helping a hopeless romantic choose a special gift for his special gal. She travels a bit, so they ended up with a Lug Snuz Sac (pictured) in her favorite color—Plum Purple. Then, they sent the Snuz Sac her way, to surprise her on her doorstep. And here's the review of her reaction from her main squeeze: 
"She finally made it home and in her words, the gift was 'Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!' ... The best thing is that every time she wraps the blanket around her she will think of me :)"
Alright. Let's hear that collective "awwwww!" How adorable is that? 

Now, I'm not telling you this story to make you jealous or to encourage requests for this hopeless romantic's number or field questions as to whether he has a brother. But all I'm saying is if you have someone who may need a little help in the awesome-gift-giving department, you can feel free to pass this tale along. Am I right?


No comments:

Post a Comment