Lug - Online

Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

But just barely! I know some people have their shopping wrapped up in the warmer months, and, honestly, I do think about gifts for loved ones all year long. But I guess the key word in that sentence is "think." So, here it is, December 2, and I've got basically ALL of my Christmas shopping to do. Luckily, I love shopping and, of course, Lug. So, here are a few ideas I've come up with.

For mom: For my petite mom, I thought the Mambo Sun Tote would be a perfect fit. She'll get the big bag for all her stuff, but it's so lightweight, it won't weight her down.

For dad: This one's easy. He just picked up a new laptop, so it's the Delta Laptop Sleeve for him. Done, and done!

For brother: The Shuttle Bus Weekender is a great choice, since he's going on a skiing trip this winter. He'll be able to pack all his bulky clothes with no trouble.

For sister-in-law: The Two-Step Cosmetic Case. I'm thinking I'll fill it will fun lip glosses and cosmetics for double the fun!

For husband: It's always fun to get a new camera, so I think I'll slip one in the Flash Digital Case for another double gift.

This whole gift-giving thing is a piece of cake! We'd love to hear your Christmas gift-giving ideas. Leave a comment and let us know your favorite Lug gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment