Lug - Online

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lug Tackles Turkey Day Grocery Shopping with Style

Today I tackled the grocery store. Normally, it's a lovely experience. I go on Monday morning (or whenever I think the least amount of people will be there), and I take my time, smell the produce, taste the samples. Not today. Today is two days before Thanksgiving. Today, the grocery store was a zoo! Luckily, I came prepared. Of course, I had my list and my plan of attack, but better yet, I had the right bags for the shopping spree. I packed several of my Eco Shoppers—I never leave home without at least one. But I think my smartest move of the day was to grab my Somersault Shoulder Pouch, and here's why.
1. I kept it slung across my body the whole time. This proved key because I could walk away from my cart without having to worry about my purse/wallet. And I'm glad I didn't have to wind my cart through the crazy crowds I was battling.
2. Carrying the lightweight bag the whole time freed up valuable cart space, so I was able to take one of those smaller buggies, thus, making me super agile. I was bobbin' and weavin' like a pro athlete in there!
3. The messenger-style satchel kept my hands free to shop, pack, and load my bags without the hassle of having to grab a purse.
4. Also, I looked cute. A point never to be overlooked. 

The Somersault was my savior today. Do you have a similar story? We'd love to hear it. Let us know how you and Lug tackle everyday adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment